Monday, September 7, 2009

My Possile FUTURE c@r33r!

okay, so this post is going to just be me talking (well, wrting) about my possible future career and stuff like that.

Firstly, I am making it official that I want to become an author!!!
If I do end up as an author, I will aim to write fiction novels aimed at a teen audience.
I love to create amazing stories than writing them into books.

To start out my career as an author, I have entered a short story competition: Write a story less than 200 hundred words and the winner has their story made into a picture book. (its a competition for kids) I hope to win!!! I will update about that if I do.

I also almost always go onto two of my favourite websites: www.fanfiction.net + www.fictionpress.com. These two sites are were thriving authors such as me write their own stories, post them then get feedback. It is also a good way for me to get an opinion on my writing from other people and see how my progress is going.

I have planned two fantastic plotlines for two possible fantastic books! So maybe, who knows, I may end up writing them and publishing them!

I also love to act and fool around as the such. Drama is my favourite subject at school and I love to learn all the skills used in acting. At any stage, I would absoloutely accept a road towards a great acting career. Though, I know this can turn out to become a very hard life (with the plublicity and all...).

I wouldn't mind to become a singer, but this can also turn into a very hard and rough life. The thing is, I don't have all the talent needed for this... :(

There is also a long list of other career paths I may choose (such as teacher, photographer, scientist etc.), but for the moment, I think I will just stick with becoming an author.

Wish me luck !!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment