Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Beginning

Firstly, introductions.
I am Stephanie.
You may think I am an ordinary girl, but I have dreams!
This blog will be about me and my adventures towards success...
also a bit of gossip here and there.
Of course, I am still learning and in school, grade 7 to be precise.
Over the past year or so, I have been thinking a lot about my future and thought to make a blog!
I have many goals that I am going to aim to achieve and possibly they will change as I grow.

Secondly, WELCOME.
So you know the who and why and all that stuff (mostly) about me.
As my blog expands, you will learn more about me and my life.
I will just say (to anyone who is actually reading this) welcome to my blog. It is just about me and people I come in contact with. What has happened to me. What is happening to me. And, what will happen to me in the future.
I will appreciate any (positive) comments and many followers!!!

Hope to see you all soon!!!
Steph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment